EVERYTHING RISES AND FALLS WITH LEADERSHIP
While times change and technology marches forward, the principles of leadership are constant and stand the test of time. There are four ideas to keep in mind as you explore The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership:
- The laws can be learned. Some are easier to understand and apply than others, but every one of them can be mastered.
- The laws can stand alone. Each law complements all the others, but you don’t need one in order to learn another.
- The laws carry consequences. If you ignore them, you will be unable to lead well. If you implement them, people will follow you.
- These laws are the foundation of leadership. Once you learn the principles, you have to apply them to your life to achieve your full potential as a leader.
Engaging the Laws
In The 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership Mastermind Group, you can expect the following process to be followed as we learn each of the laws:
- We will learn each of the laws as an overview.
- We will discuss living each of the laws.
- We will discuss how to lead others to the law.