One key word you hear over and over in living and leading is “BOLD.” Why is that? Well, because you can’t be timid or average to do anything exceptional in life or business. If you want to leave your “dent” in the world, you must reach beyond the comfort of your existence.
In this episode:
- Many people live in fear–Why when we have been gifted by the creator with the heart of lion…do we live as mice?
- What do most people share at the end of their life?
- The difference between wishing and Desiring. …We must ask When will we really ascend to the next level of existence…or will we live to just exist?
- Who is impacted by our bold living and bolder leadership
- We all remember the Miracle on the Hudson…Sully Sullenberger…he lived and led boldly and he is remembered forever.
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” – Maya Angelou
“Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
Want to partner with us in reaching more people and make a difference in their life? If so, you can help us by subscribing to this podcast and leaving a 5-star review on iTunes. This helps increase the visibility of the podcast in the search and reach more people. You can do both by clicking the button below…
Talk to me:
Hey, I would love to here from you! If you’ve got something to share about the episode or maybe even a suggestion of future episodes then CLICK HERE to send me a message. I look forward to speaking to you!